Image Hyper

Imagehyper Banner

Apps for your Android device (iPhone, Samsung, Motorola milestone)

Hello dear visitors,
Welcome back once again with BangBD. In last week one of my friend ask me to give him an application for his new Android phone (iPhone 4),
by which he can browse trough my blogsite anytime with this apps. After trying  48 hours finally I'm able to built for him. Now he can walk through my blogsite via this apps.
For that, today I decided to give you this Application. If you have an Android device like- iPhone, Samsung, iPad etc then you can also use this apps and can browse to my website easily with one click. Please share this apps to your friends...

Download BangBD for Android..
Download Music, Themes, application for your iPhone, Motorola Milestone, Samsung from Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Payza Ref

Custom Search